Classical Feng Shui is the study of time and space and how these forces interact with each other. Feng Shui aims to balance these forces and when optimal balance is achieved, you are more likely to enjoy better health, more wealth, and more meaningful relationships. As Feng Shui implications unfolds over the years and decades that you live in your home or work at your business. You can take appropriate steps to enhance the good energy and remedy the bad energy on a yearly or monthly basis.
- Finding a home or business office
- Strengthening and improving relationships
- Getting a job, a raise or promotion
- Enhancing study and focus on your field of interest
- Stimulating your social or romantic life
- Boosting reputation
- Improving health
- Increasing Fertility
- Preventing accidents
- Preventing legal conflicts
Permanent energy is unique to each space. Think of this as your space’s birth chart. It is calculated based on when you moved in and the facing direction of your space.
Annual energy is the same for everyone during that particular year. It indicates the macro impact of the energy on everyone. The interaction between the annual energy and your permanent energy will be different. Therefore, you will see a difference in the magnitude of the annual energy’s influence on each person.
Monthly energy, similar to annual energy, focuses on the influence of each particular month. You will notice the monthly impact more keenly than annual or permanent, because the time frame is shortest and it acts the fastest.
You will receive a detail written report which includes:
- A review and explanation of the permanent energy of your space. Think of it as learning your home’s personality and temperament.
- A review and explanation of the annual and monthly energy and how it positively or negatively interacts with the permanent energy of your space.
- Explanation of each sector’s long term implication and its influence on you.
- Elements (i.e., fire, earth, metal, water, wood) and cures you can put in place to enhance the positive energy and subdue the negative energy based on your permanent, annual and monthly energy flow.
- An updated floor plan with furniture arrangement recommendations and exact placements for your cures.
- A call to review and discuss your Feng Shui analysis in detail.
- Email or text support for any questions that come up after our call.
You will submit the following information:
- A (to scale) floor plan, that clearly indicate the door, stairs, stove, sink, bed, desk, toilet location.
- Birth date and time of all residents or key personnel (commercial).
- Complete pre-consult questionnaire. Understand when you move into the space, renovation (if applicable), and the intended result you’re hoping to achieve from the consultation.
I will schedule a time for a in-person or virtual walk through. This is to take compass directions, and to examine the exterior landscape and interior architectural structure.
Annual Feng Shui
Classical Feng Shui Review: Permanent, Annual & Monthly Energies
Structural Feng Shui Review: Renovation Considerations
Money Bowl Placement
Color Scheme Recommendation
Email & Text Support
Additional fee for each additional level
Fee for commercial space is calculated by square footage
3 Floor plan Reviews
Permanent Energy Auspicious & Inauspicious Review
Buy or Lease Recommendation
Renovation Suggestions or Furniture Arrangement Suggestions
Email & Text Support
Additional fee for in person review